读后续写法最早由王初明教授提出来的是结合阅读理解进行写作的一种外语教学方法. 由于蕴含丰富的促学理念, 读后续写在近几年受到了教育界的广泛关注，接下来小编告诉你高中英语读后续写技巧。
在阅卷过程中，我们发现，一部分考生没有读懂原文，如不认识bear spray，不理解a bright red cloud enveloped the animal，没有理清人物关系，误认为Paul与Mac是好朋友：这部分考生由于阅读能力直接影响到续写的发挥。另外一部分考生则是大面积抄写试卷中的阅读理解或是完形填空等处的语句;还有些考生描写心理活动和场景过多，缺乏具体描写，导致故事不够连贯，不够完整。
从评卷结果来看，考生出现的问题偏向于刻意追求运用高级、新颖的词汇，强行运用复杂句型等语法结构，而忽略了与原文语言环境的符合度和连贯度。同时出现了一些单词拼写错误等，尤其是副词的拼写和不规则动词的拼写错误，如disappointly，to his surprised等。更有甚者用套路作文，这与读后续写的全新创作宗旨相违背。
①违背生活真实。如在紧张的人狼大战环境下，有的考生却写两人在拉家常。②人物关系混乱。如增加了一些人物，让故事变得更加复杂;把Paul与Mac看成是原先认识的;有些故事的结局并没有交代如何处理狼。③两段的开头语理解不到位，以及两段之间衔接不够，也带来了很多故事上的混乱。比如第一段的The car abruptly stopped in front of him，学生理解为是Mac要求他停车等。
阅卷中发现很多考生错误地将一个单词随意移行。因为单词移行规则很复杂，建议考生还是不要拆字为好。另外，阅卷中发现很多标点错误，以下几点需注意：英语中没有顿号，分割句中并列成分多用逗号，如She slowly，carefully，deliberately moved the box;英文的句号是实心点(.);英文的省略号是三个点(...)，位置在行底。
01. Noticing Susan’s unhappiness, Rose secretly suggested making a crown with flowers to please her.
02. As the family walked to the door to leave, the mother came running back, gave me a hug and whispered, “Thanks for being our angels today.”
03. Feeling familiar with the voice, she turns round and saw…
04. A small smile may make a big difference.
05. It was this unique experience that made me understand whatever difficulty (= no matter what difficulty) we are faced with (= we may face), we mustn’t give up our hope.
06. What happened today made me realize that forgiveness is a kind of virtue.
07. She explained that her mother was badly ill last night, which contributed to her fault.
08. I will treasure/value our friendship forever.
09. Jennifer’s sleepy eyes opened wide and her face wore a smile that brightened up the whole room.
10. She understood that her daughter meant much more than anything else in the world.
Group two (11-20)
11. Dad cleared his throat and said in a serious voice, “….”
12. Hoping it could be sent to one who badly needed it.
13. At that time, you were badly in need of money to pay the fee and you had to….Then why didn’t you keep it for yourself?
14. Although I don’t have much money, I can live happily; but if I lose honesty, I won’t be happy any more. In a long run, I will be a loser.
15. I kept avoiding eye contact with him, ….
16. I made up my mind to find out/figure out how to fit in with them/how to get along with them.
17. The teacher is paying particular/close attention to Mary, who is constantly putting forward questions in class in order to rank among the best pupils.
18. It took her great courage to tell dad that….
19. This will be a great financial sacrifice for her parents who have already been paying for her college.
20. I left the site in tears. In a split second the drunk driver had torn the passer-by into pieces.